0
Missing Her...Amongst Other Things...
Posted by the L word
on
1:08 AM
Hey Readers,
So, here I am on another lonely night in my room. I guess I'm gonna have to get used to it since that's how life's suited itself to work out for me. And I don't mean just with stuff that happened last week, but visitation is starting this weekend; which means that the RA's will be checking every person that walks through their dorm's doors. Since they'll be checking everybody, that means it'll be harder for my baby to come visit me. I don't know why I missed her so much today. Maybe it was because she spent the night last night and then I only saw her for 15 minutes. She brings such sunshine to my life...y'all have no idea. Even with the downpour of rain we had today, thinking about her kept my spirits up. Dammit, I feel the tears coming...argh. Why I cry whenever I think of her, I have no idea. But I think its a good thing...right?!
Anyway...
I had another Anthro test today. I was pissed at the end of it because I thought the majority of the test was going to be on mitosis and meiosis, and the test barely had any questions on mitosis and meiosis. *sigh* I hope that I did well enough. I sure as hell studied like the test was the damn MCAT's.
I cleaned my room and did laundry =] My room looks quite wonderful. You guys would be proud. Now, let's see if I can keep it like this...haha.
I went to dinner with my big brother earlier. We went out for sushi. I had my new fave, Smoked Salmon & Cream Cheese (nice and sweet; good for those trying to venture from California Rolls). It made me feel better, and slightly cured the loneliness I was suffering from my baby. After sushi, he took me grocery shopping. I have lots of goodies in my room *big smile*
It's almost Friday, damn.
Are y'all feenin for Friday just as much as I am? I hope so...
I'm still recovering from being sick. Mom said I had some sort of virus. I was sooooo sick y'all, omg. I'm still getting my voice back. But I like my voice where its at right now; its quite sexy. It's got a little bit of a rasp to it =] If I have to suck on another honey & lemon lozenge, I swear...lol
Okay. I have an 11 o' clock class (thank God its my only one tomorrow). And then I'm going to my baby's room to watch Aladdin and cuddle *smile*
Love you guys! Thanks for reading!
XOXO,
Lauren
Quote of the Day: "I know I can't stop the downpour, but I will always join you for a walk in the rain." - Anonymous