1

You Can't Handle The Truth!

Posted by the L word on 9:13 AM
Hey Readers,

So if you've been following my blog, or if you read it yesterday you'll notice that the most recent blog I wrote is not up here. Why? Because some people got offended by the text, and the situation got out of hand. (i.e.: I got a call at 2 in the morning from a very upset person.) So I decided to take it down in my best interest.

So anyway. I guess my blog was a form of "bullying," etc. I didn't know that saying the truth and using my right of free speech was a way of bullying...but I guess it COULD come off like that to certain persons. It just annoys me when you try to be all big & bold, but then when it comes back to haunt you and bite you in the ass you can't stand up for yourself. Does that make sense to you guys? Didn't think so. I guess the opposition couldn't handle the ammo...they must've thought I was gonna go quietly. CLEARLY, they don't know me. I can be just as petty, immature, and SELFISH as they. (Of course, when you have such GREAT role models it makes being petty, immature, and selfish THAT much easier).

Anyway, I gotta finish getting ready.
Going out to try and make myself feel better.
I'll elaborate more on this when I get back to my computer.

Love you guys! Thanks for the support! =]


Cooler Than Your Average (Cup of) Joe,
Lauren


*For Blogging purposes, I'll put up the quote that I had on my last post.

Quote of the Day: "She's the reason why I don't want to go to sleep at night but the reason why I want to wake up in the morning." - Me

1 Comments


You should send that to me so I can see just how offensive the text was. You know I love observing drama from a distance

Copyright © 2009 Insert Witty Title Here All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.