3
These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things...
Posted by the L word
on
1:41 AM
So, I got the idea of making a list of my favorite things. Don't ask me where the idea came from, because I don't even know. But I figured I'd give this list to you all so that you can get to know the deeper side of me. The side that you don't see on Facebook =]
*Michael Jackson Song - Dirty Diana
*TV Show - The L Word
*Flower - Plumeria (The Hawaiian Lei)
*Sport - Lacrosse
*Video Game - Bust-A-Groove
*Game Console - Gameboy
*Sexiest Celebrity - (6-way tie) Staceyann Chin, Ellen Page, Mariska Hargitay, Tracie Thoms, Idina Menzel, Angela Bassett (Subject to further scrutinization)
*Type of Clothing - Vests
*Breed of Dog - Great Dane (Subject to further scrutinization)
*Type of Dance - Lyrical
*Not Quite Disney Movie - (2-way tie) Thumbelina, Ferngully (Subject to further scrutinization)
*Michael Jackson Song - Dirty Diana
*TV Show - The L Word
*Flower - Plumeria (The Hawaiian Lei)
*Sport - Lacrosse
*Video Game - Bust-A-Groove
*Game Console - Gameboy
*Sexiest Celebrity - (6-way tie) Staceyann Chin, Ellen Page, Mariska Hargitay, Tracie Thoms, Idina Menzel, Angela Bassett (Subject to further scrutinization)
*Type of Clothing - Vests
*Breed of Dog - Great Dane (Subject to further scrutinization)
*Type of Dance - Lyrical
*Not Quite Disney Movie - (2-way tie) Thumbelina, Ferngully (Subject to further scrutinization)
*Soup - Lemon Rice Chicken (It's Greek and delicious)
*Bagel - Asiago Cheese
*Chord(s) - E, E Suspended, D Minor
*Scent from Bath and Body Works - Freshwater Cucumber
*Name - Anais
*Classical Songs - Concerto in D Minor for Two Violins, Adagio for Strings, Symphony No. 25 in G Minor, Suite for Solo Cello No. 1 in G Minor
*Coffee Creamer - Cinnamon and Vanilla from Coffeemate
Okay, this is all I can think of for now.
I'll edit if anything else pops up in my head.
XOXO,
Lauren