0
Clean-ting
Posted by the L word
on
9:08 PM
So, I cleaned today. Most of the way. We got our Dyson back and the house was in such a state of disarray that I had to put the Dyson back to work. And I can admit, it is definitely working better than it ever has. I vacuumed the living room, the hallways, the stairwell (I can't even tell you the last time that was vacuumed), the landing, and my room. On top of all that I cleaned my room and did my laundry. Yeah, I guess I kinda went on a cleaning spree. It feels good to clean. Whoever knew you could feel so happy from a vacuum?
But on a random note...
I really do loathe myself right now. You know why? Because of that damned Miley Cyrus. I actually somewhat ENJOY listening to her song "7 Things." WHY do I like that song? Why would I commit the greatest cardinal sin? I DON'T KNOW! It just kinda happened! I'm so ashamed....so very ashamed.
*humming* "7 things I hate about you..."
Oh, and to my readers, I need some advice. My mom and I are planning on painting before I leave and I've been contemplating what color I want to paint my room. I want a deep, sensual, rich, warm color in my room...I just can't think of the right color. I kinda wanted like a crimson red, but mommy says I can't do that because it's her favorite color *rolls eyes*. My aunt said I should so like a rich chocolate-y color, but I don't know about that either. I dunno though. Someone help me out.
ALRIGHT FOLKS, I'm only gonna say this once (maybe)...my BIRTHDAY is in 2 weeks (August 8). I haven't celebrated my birthday since I was like 7. So, can you all give me ideas on what to do? What do normal people do on their birthdays? The only things I can think of only benefit others and not really myself (which is okay on any other day, but my friends tell me that its my week to shine and do stuff for myself). Comment on this blog, send me an e-mail, send me a message on Facebook, etc.
I think that's all I have to blab about for today...
I love my babygirl. You know who you are *wink* :)
I'll write back soon! Keep reading! And thanks to those who have been doing so!
Cooler Than You Average (Cup of) Joe,
Lauren
P.S.: I think I might start leaving my favorite quotes at the end of my blogs. So, here's one...
"I don't understand why you can't just teach us history instead of always harping on the past." - Galinda from the musical "Wicked"