0
Angels & Demons
Posted by the L word
on
8:53 AM
I don't care if the Catholic Church is against this, I don't care if you're anti-religious, I don't care if you have something against the Pope. GO SEE THIS MOVIE! It is one of the BEST action flicks I have seen in a long time! This movie is a GREAT start to the following summer flicks (i.e.: Transformers, etc.)!
I think I loved it so much just because of the twists and turns. Plus, I learned a little bit of Italian in the process :)
But anyways, just go see the movie. You'll love it. If you've already read the book (like I have), don't go into this movie nitpicking every minute detail that the movie doesn't offer. Watch it as if you've never read the book, and I can guarantee it'll be THAT much more exciting.
XO,
Lauren
Quote of the Day: "Science tells me God must exist. My mind tells me I will never understand God. And my heart tells me I am not meant to." - Vittoria Vetra