1
Vacation!!!
Posted by the L word
on
3:53 PM
So, I'm on vacation with the most BEAUTIFUL girl in the world. We're having a wonderful, splendiferous time. Currently, we are watching t.v., chatting with my dad, watching how crazy my cats are, and enjoying each other's company. How much better could a vacation get? No more homework, preparing for quizzes/tests, no more papers, etc. This is how a vacation is supposed to be :) OH, and I have free-range wireless internet access which means that I can download ALL my wonderful music from Limewire :) Oh the joys of coming home! I like the fact that sleeping, eating, and playing Guitar Hero is my baby's idea of a wonderful vacation...rather than going to some resort and doing all the structured things there with a whole bunch of people you aren't really fond of, lol. No offense to anybody who did that for this vacation...
But anyway, I love coming home and just doing nothing for an entire week. It feels nice. It feels even more wonderful when you're spending it with your partner and she loves doing the same things as you do :)
Alright, that's all I had to say (for now). I'll write again soon :)
-L
Quote of the Day: "Cover girl, put the bass in your walk. Head to toe, let your whole body talk." - RuPaul
But anyway, I love coming home and just doing nothing for an entire week. It feels nice. It feels even more wonderful when you're spending it with your partner and she loves doing the same things as you do :)
Alright, that's all I had to say (for now). I'll write again soon :)
-L
Quote of the Day: "Cover girl, put the bass in your walk. Head to toe, let your whole body talk." - RuPaul