0
April Showers
Posted by the L word
on
11:06 AM
I love the rain, I really do. Especially when it pounds on the window and lulls you to sleep. The pitter-patter on the window sill...ahh, how soothing it is!
But sometimes, I just wish the rain would come on a day when I didn't have class so that I could stay inside and sleep through it! Yes, today's rain is quite beautiful, but God definitely chose the wrong day to have it pour. I wish DC had rain days...where we can't go to class because of too much rain. Oh, wait, I guess that would be a flood watch...
Anyway! I love the rain, but I'm really hoping it'd stop for tomorrow because the girls and I are going to the National Cherry Blossom Festival :)
-L
Quote of the Day: "I want nobody, nobody but you. I want nobody, nobody but you." - Wonder Girls
But sometimes, I just wish the rain would come on a day when I didn't have class so that I could stay inside and sleep through it! Yes, today's rain is quite beautiful, but God definitely chose the wrong day to have it pour. I wish DC had rain days...where we can't go to class because of too much rain. Oh, wait, I guess that would be a flood watch...
Anyway! I love the rain, but I'm really hoping it'd stop for tomorrow because the girls and I are going to the National Cherry Blossom Festival :)
-L
Quote of the Day: "I want nobody, nobody but you. I want nobody, nobody but you." - Wonder Girls