2
I HATE CHRISTMAS!
Posted by the L word
on
9:51 PM
You know why? Because, its the time of year where all my friends BRAG about what they got and how much they got, while they sit there and complain about what they DIDN'T get. I hate it when they show their things off and then complain about the quality, or how much the giver spent on the present. Or when they get money it wasn't "enough." WTF?! At least you GOT presents! This year, as with many preceding years, I didn't get ANYTHING. Not a damn thing. Of course, I could say something to them and rant to them about what I've just mentioned. But that would be rude, and I'm not (really) a rude person. *sigh*
This is the reason why I don't like hanging with people who are "blessed." I like hanging with people who are more humble, and accepting of the little things that they have; because we get along on a similar level. Of course, my PARENTS are blessed. But never during Christmas have I received any of that blessing.
*screams* >:-o -_-
Okay, I'm done for now. I just needed to get that off my chest...
I may write another blog on this topic a little later...When my thoughts are a bit more organized.
-Lauren
Quote of the Day: Anything from "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"
P.S.: This goes for New Years too...lol